Dr. Pankaj Kumar Hans
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), FMBS, FALS, FEHS, FAISGO
MBBS (Rohtak, Haryana), M.S. (Allahabad University)
Timing: 6.00 PM to 8.00 PM
- Fellowship in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (China)
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (India)
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Hernia Surgery (India)
- Fellowship in Heapto-pancreatico Biliary and GI Oncosurgery (Athens, Greece)
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Hans is Associate Director & Head of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, Haryana which is a 425 bedded super specialty tertiary care hospital. With more than 17 year of experience and over 2,5000 surgeries, he is one of the most experienced surgeons in the field of Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgery in Faridabad. As one of the region’s most respected Bariatric and Laparoscopic surgeons, he is well known for communicating effectively with his patients and utilizing innovative technology.
He received his training at some of the best and most prominent surgical institutes in India and abroad. He was associated with Jiangsu Province Hospital, The First affiliated hospital with Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China under the guidance of Prof. Hui Liang (Director, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery), President of the International Excellence Federation and Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Training Center, China.
His area of expertise includes advanced laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgeries as well as bariatric or weight-loss surgeries. Along with his team, he has helped thousands of patients in getting back their lost self-esteem through tailormade weight-loss surgical treatments.
- Senior Consultant & Head-Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery at Max Hospital Noida, Greater Noida and Patparganj, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Laparoscopic Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeries
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Mini Gastric Bypass
- Roux en Y Gastric Bypass
- Revisional Bariatric Surgeries
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Gall Stones
- All types of Hernia Repair
- Common Bile Duct stones
- Achalasia Cardia
- Hiatus Hernia
- Pseudo Pancreatic Cysts
- Rectal Prolapse
- Liver Cysts
- Varicose Veins
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS)
- Fistula in Ano
- Fissure in ano
- Pilonidal Sinus
Laser Surgery for Varicose veins
- Fellowship in Metabolic and bariatric Surgery (FMBS) from June 21st, 2016 to December 20th, 2016 at Jiangsu Province Hospital, The First affiliated hospital with Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China under the guidance of Prof. Hui Liang (Director, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery), President International Excellence Federation and Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Training Center, China.
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS) Bariatric Course of IAGES from 08th to 10th December 2016 organized by Max Institute of Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery, Saket, New Delhi.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Hernia Surgery (FEHS) from Dec 10th, 2012 to Jan 9th, 2013 at Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, New Delhi, India under the guidance of Dr. Pradeep Chowbey (Director- Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery).
- Fellowship in Hepato-Pancretico Biliary & GI Oncosurgery (FIASGO) from Feb. 16th to May 15th, 2009 at Athens Medical Centre, Athens, Greece under the guidance of Professor N. J. Lygidakis (General Secretary, International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists).
- Advanced Laparoscopic Training – Advance laparoscopic training in Oncosurgery and advanced benign surgeries under Dr. Shailesh P. Puntambekar (Chief Director, Galaxy Care Laparoscopy Institute, Pune), from February 21st, 2008 to July 15th
- Course in Operative Laparoscopy – Basic and Advanced From 7th Jan 2008 to 11th Jan 2008 under Dr. M. C. Misra (Course Director), at Minimally Invasive Surgery Training Centre, Department of Surgical Disciplines, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Senior Residency in General Surgery from Swami Dayanand Hospital, New Delhi from the year 2006 to 2008.
- Senior Residency in Paediatric Surgery from Lady Hardinge Medical College and associated Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi from the year 2005 to 2006.
- Long-term outcomes of Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy from a single center in Mainland China [ASJSUR_361] under publication in Asian Journal of Surgery.
- Status of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in China: A National Survey (MS#OBSU-D-16-00884R3), under publication in Obesity Surgery.
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal EndoSurgeons
- India Hernia Society
- Obesity Surgery Society of India